The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHC 2013

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

CHC 2013 Empty
PostCHC 2013

Well it has begun. Bunch of rigging going on today, laying network and power tomorrow then carpet and pad on Sunday.That's the plan anyway. I'll try to do some pics as we go even though I know you've all seen it before.
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

CHC 2013 :: Comments

Lindy
Re: CHC 2013
Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:28 pm by Lindy
Sounds like you made progress.I would imagine this is when regular employees get to see an exhibit that is usually out of town.Great for you all to be close to home,too.
TM
Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:35 pm by TM
Most of my regulars are out of town now. Poor Stevie Ray is going to learn all about being in 3 cities in three days and five flights in 7 days. I think he is home three days between now and the 16th.
Lindy
Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm by Lindy
Slave Driver! CHC 2013 473245
TM
Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:13 pm by TM
He might as well learn, it ain't all gravy.
clouddancer
Post Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm by clouddancer
Wow, that would make a person crazy...kind of like the day I drove from Amarillo all the way to Cookeville Tennessee and I pulled over and woke D so he could drive because I was seeing British Revolutionary War soldiers with their peaked hats and they were hiding behind the apple trees from the Wizard of Oz, waiting to shoot me as I walked down the yellow brick road CHC 2013 954502033 ....18 hours behind the wheel and when I saw them I knew I'd better stop...never did get sleepy....many times I had to ask him what city we were in when I woke up...LOL...it's a trip in more ways than one.
Lindy
Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 am by Lindy
Clarifying my statement about employees TM. Cerner employees that don't get a chance to see exhibits in other cities. Smile 
Its going to be crowded in that area today.Traffic could be very heavy.Watch out for the boy scouts and FFA Smile
TM
Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:55 pm by TM
It's a rough one this year.
clouddancer
Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 pm by clouddancer
How come???  What's going on??? Or can you say???  Not being nosey, just curious...if I offend I'm sorry...
TM
Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:16 pm by TM
No offense Cloudy. Lot's of new people with little experience, lot more other shows going on in the same time frame than there usually is and lot's of changes being made. Changes this late in the game are really killers.

No worries, I'll get through it fine and the show will open. I just need to focus and keep moving forward.
clouddancer
Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:44 pm by clouddancer
OK, I was just wondering.
TM
Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:33 pm by TM
Check this out. The password is

mychc2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is what I've been doing with my time.
Lindy
Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm by Lindy
That is just downright awesome, TM.Maybe you can get some sleep now.How long does this run?Can we go over there and get a free check up?And no we don't want Piute giving them either!CHC 2013 473245 
Really,That is great looking.Congrats.
clouddancer
Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 pm by clouddancer
WOOOWWW!!!!!!!  That place is humongous!!!  Is it going on when you took these pictures?  I used to love to go to conferences...my favorite was the Hospice one in Minneapolis in the winter.....I learned a lot, plus I grew my hospice library...it was really neat....

That one sure looks busy.  You really have a job puting all of that together...
TM
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:13 pm by TM
Well it's over.......kind of. The trucks are still coming back in. I gained three truck loads of furniture in my already too small warehouse. I have two and a half more to get off tomorrow. But SUNDAY.....Sunday looks to be all mine.
Anonymous
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:28 pm by Guest
Isn't Sunday the day you need to catch up on all those honey-do projects you've been putting off?
TM
Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 pm by TM
That Sunday is in Feb I believe. I know it ain't THIS Sunday.
TM
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 pm by TM
Well it's done except for the clean up. Everything is out of the hall and off the trucks but the warehouse is a train wreck. Can't drive a forklift down any aisle and much of it is staying. I gained about 4 truck loads of product into an already over crowded warehouse. Something has to give. I also still have about 6 events in the next couple weeks including a drive to Napa Valley so no idle hands here that's for sure.
Anonymous
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm by Guest
Is it time to find a bigger warehouse?   Or divide into two?
TM
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:22 pm by TM
It's time for them to find a bigger warehouse or let me provide one. That's where I want to go. I want them to decide to move me out of their warehouse and let me provide one so I could get a lot closer to home and have a couple grand a month guaranteed. I've been getting more work from others too which is huge. Cerner can keep two people busy every day, more work at some point will turn into me hiring someone for that account. All I have to do is perform without fail continually. Shouldn't be too hard. What is hardest is to find the right people. I have a couple good prospects but they are extremely young. With that youth comes an obvious lack of experience/maturity. They make up for a lot of it with just pure gung ho enthusiasm but it also creates some issues. Some big issues at times. All in a days work I guess, no complaints. Well except for those blood sucking leeches at the IRS, I hate those @%#$%^*@^%#*###%#&@@@^@@&^@@^!!! That fells better.
Anonymous
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 pm by Guest
Just wait.   DO NOT sign up for the obamacare.   That crap is nothing more than a way to rip you off further.   And all taxes are going up in January, thanks to Obama.   They are going to eliminate the middle class and we're all going to the poor house.   Once you even start to sign up, you can NOT opt out.
TM
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm by TM
I won't ever have enough employees that I have to sign up.
Anonymous
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:53 pm by Guest
that if for individuals, not companies
TM
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 pm by TM
Either way, no worries about me signing up for it. Ain't going to happen.
clouddancer
Post Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:21 pm by clouddancer
Any one know howw much the fine is if you don't sign up for the death squad????  That's what is is going to be...
Post  by Sponsored content

CHC 2013

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: