The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life and times of TM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

Life and times of TM - Page 9 Empty
PostLife and times of TM

I'm thinking I am going to try this blog thing again. This time I have left it open to all including visitors. All will be able to make post and to read post.

To start things off let me say, I'm tired. Not just a little now and then, I'm tired most of the time. I want to be 30 again and to have the energy and drive that I had then but with the experience I have now. Yeah I know, it doesn't work that way. I know I have been blessed in life with abilities that frankly a lot of folks lack. I should be grateful that my life has gone as well as it has but find myself wanting more and better. While I haven't changed the world, I do feel like I have made accomplishments that many wouldn't even try. I like me. I know that there are some who don't and that's alright, I don't care much for them either.

More to come but it's hard to say when or what that might be. Do I bore you with the daily details of my life ? I don't know why that would interest you. Shall I expound on my feelings ? I don't know that I'm able to let people get that close. I guess we shall see what we see

Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Life and times of TM :: Comments

TM
Re: Life and times of TM
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:18 am by TM
No, I couldn't have made it with Cody on this one. Plan is for him and me to go to Denver end of next week. This one is way to intense to have any distractions and he couldn't even begin to handle the hours.
Anonymous
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:24 am by Guest
storm is over and snow is melting. TM is bringing good weather home with him.
Sunny
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:39 am by Sunny
We are in for rain and possible heavy thunderstorms tomorrow. Weather is crazy, going to be really warm.
TM
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am by TM
They don't have to land, just give me a chute and let me go.
clouddancer
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:57 am by clouddancer
ROFL......better get some DEPENDS, first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's not the forst step that'll get you.....it's the sudden STOP at the end.......Just sayin'....................
TM
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm by TM
Well I couldn't hold off any longer,

Life and times of TM - Page 9 Photo1_zpsd9fc63bc
Anonymous
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 pm by Guest
nice.
Sunny
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 pm by Sunny
very nice, TM. I'm very happy for you. hope you enjoy it and I wish you very good luck with it.Life and times of TM - Page 9 854497
Anonymous
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:29 pm by Guest
Bet Cody is thrilled because he gets his truck now. LOL
TM
Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 pm by TM
He thought he was getting my old truck but you have no idea the issues that would cause me. Someone close to the family is needing a truck real bad and he can get in my old one dirt cheap. Cody is liking the new one and since we are headed to Denver Sunday it will be great.
clouddancer
Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:08 am by clouddancer
Put some weight in the back...very nice truck....
Lindy
Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 am by Lindy
Love the color.Of course we love Dodge trucks in this house. Smile
clouddancer
Post Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 am by clouddancer
We have a red Dodge pick-up...D put some cool striping on the sides in grey and silver...we have the half doors that you have to open from the inside....

Chevy has a new royal blue metal flake out this year...
Lindy
Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 am by Lindy
clouddancer wrote:
Put some weight in the back...very nice truck....
You know,I can just hear Cody"Dad,Cloudy said you need weight in the back.Here I go" on on the other hand..."Dad,Cloudy said put some weight in the back of truck.I'll drive"Holler through the window if you have to go pee!!!!" Life and times of TM - Page 9 992185
TM
Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 pm by TM
I don't need any weight, it's 4x4 I expect to be fine.

Headed to Denver at the moment and it sure is nice compared to the old Nissan.
Mystroy
Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:29 pm by Mystroy
OK, so then where is Piute's truck, so we can compare?
TM
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:37 pm by TM
Life and times of TM - Page 9 Truck_zps6024be9d

Lindy
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 pm by Lindy
Are you standing on your head?
Anonymous
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:57 pm by Guest
Naw, he's just showing you that he has steps to get into the truck and that at least 2 wheels are still on the ground.
TM
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm by TM
Yes, I got some steps and I'm very pleased with how they turned out. Saw some rims too that are really calling my name.
Anonymous
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:08 pm by Guest
Soooo, are you going to jack it up and put on oversized rims. Make Cody his truck he wants?
TM
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm by TM
Nope, it's plenty high right now and I'm not much into changing the way the manufacturers put them out there. I just didn't like the run of the mill running boards you see on everything else. The rims will stay 20"

And it will NEVER see a low profile tire. Manufacturers specs all the way.
Sunny
Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 pm by Sunny
Lindy wrote:
Are you standing on your head?
Lindy, you have provided the "laugh of the day" for us today! Life and times of TM - Page 9 481776072
Very nice, TM. Mr. S gives it a high five. When he came home from the auto show this year he talked about how impressed he is with the Dodge Ram 1500 (he saw the two door).
Great that Dodge was named Motor Trend "Truck of The Year", and what really impressed him is the 10 yr. warranty on the Hemmings Engine and the transmission.
He went to the show with our son and dil and they told him he looked good sitting in it and should buy one for us. He got a kick out of that! Life and times of TM - Page 9 184939
Mr. S wants me to tell you he is really happy for you and lots of good luck with it.
Thanks for posting it, he really enjoyed seeing it.
TM
Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 pm by TM
Forgive me forum family but to be downright honest, I feel pissy. No single reason, many influences. Being on the road a week jumping through unnecessary hoops and covering for people who should be taking care of their own hoops. One of my people in Boston trying to deal with several issues caused by the recent events hasn't helped. No I'm not there but trust me, I'm the one on the phone with shippers, labor and travel accommodations, all while taking care of the event I'm on and getting things ready for the next few events.

Yes there are a couple other things that are working into it but I'm not going to get into those because already feeling pissy about everything else, I have no doubt that getting into the meat of it would only make matters worse in this frame of mind.
clouddancer
Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 pm by clouddancer
Every one is entitled to have shitty days...it seems when you have one though, it's not just a little bit....it's overflowing and seems no end in site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pee away!!!!!!!!Very HappyLife and times of TM - Page 9 2458800332
Post  by Sponsored content

Life and times of TM

Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: