The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Warning_zps1e1478ec

Last edited by TM on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) :: Comments

clouddancer
Re: Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )
Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 pm by clouddancer
ROFL...those are all great ones!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I the only one that has noticed the little old lady with all the guns in her car and on her person looks mysteriously like Queen Victoria????? Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 481776072
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Chains_zpsf425168a

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Bugs_zps2ece6b63

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 BOgun_zps23e3633e

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Notmom_zps9c82b106
clouddancer
Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:09 pm by clouddancer
clouddancer wrote:
ROFL...those are all great ones!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I the only one that has noticed the little old lady with all the guns in her car and on her person looks mysteriously like Queen Victoria????? Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 481776072

WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tey Queen Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No confused Embarassed
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Bigcups_zps91fb8625

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Clown_zpsef1b45f7

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Fun_zpsbe265d03
On a more serious note

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Choices_zps73435d80

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Start_zps7b0dcf75
clouddancer
Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 pm by clouddancer
Love them all...but especially St. Feancis of Assissi...ome of my patron saints.
TM, is this you or is this TNT?

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 528877_335860953184897_139706079_n
That fits me a good share of the time CT.

I can't speak for TNT but IMO he's only dangerous with fertilizer and with Lilmama, not together but now that I think about it.............
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Kid_zpsbed94c3f

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Hurt_zps88cdfa85

Last edited by TM on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
clouddancer
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:03 pm by clouddancer
Your third picture is almost my exact philosophy....I just skip the first and second steps and go right to the shovel....saves time and energy.......LOL
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Noharm_zpsf1e7f6e7

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Poop_zps63618a4f

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Pot_zps128b5bb6
That kid is so right!!!!!!
Come to think of it, it's surprising this wasn't listed in the thread about remembering what we heard as kids. rofl3
So true,Sunny.When you're young and can't poop,you feel sick.When you get old and can't poop,You get mean. !!!! Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 473245
clouddancer
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:28 pm by clouddancer
ROFLMAO......................................

Love the Firemen on the ground....Peparoni, indeed!!!
I went to a Christmas party one year thrown by some friends that were TPD. It was in the club house of a really nice apartment complex and there must have been 200 or more people there. I got a soda and stood around looking for any of the officers I knew...They had opened the door to the pool and the huge 2-story front doors to create a draft cuz it was so hot in the room....the pot was flowing and I got high just inhaling the smoke as it blew by...never did find my friends...LOL
flickeringflame
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:42 pm by flickeringflame
That poop one is too funny. This morning I was having really bad stomach cramps. I had been sitting with the heating pad on for about an hour and I thought enough of this so I took a pain pill, pain was still there. Went to the bathroom went poop and it was gone. Didn't see the post until after, it made me laugh.
I dunno. I've eaten some pepporoni stuff several times now, while drunk and nothing ever happened to me. But it could be those "angels" who watch over me, LOL!
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Pee_zpse4b4ed89

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Ball_zpsb5fef63f
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Born_zps9d46b1a6

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Dog-1_zps063874d0

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Doga_zps01b74ade
clouddancer
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm by clouddancer
Mom an a friend and I took a walk one evening and I took my sister's Great Dane on a leather leash...we were ambling through the neighborhood just about sundown and chattering away when all the sudden the dog took off at a dead run...I had the hand loop over my wrist and had a hold of the leash itself...one second I'm walking along and talking and the next second I'm flying through the air and landed full out on my side...it felt like I'd been body slammed to the hard ground....she dislocated my shoulder but I popped it back in place and I laid there like a fish out of water....once I could sit up and breathe and then walk we nearly peed ourselves laughing all the way home...damn dog saw a cottontail rabbit.....Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 481776072
clouddancer
Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm by clouddancer
What kind of dog is the teeny-tiny one????
Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Boston_zps50c1d9f9

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Dog2_zps03632fcc

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Bush_zpsd53752c9

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 Waiting_zps5a5b2f5a
clouddancer
Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:02 pm by clouddancer
ROFLMAO.....especially at, well, all of them...but I particularly liked the comparison of the 3 presidents....but then again the old man in the rocker does kind of remind me of Piute.......poor thing......
Somewhere there is one waiting on the perfect man.That would be Kit rofl3
You think maybe Obama is really a female? Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic ) - Page 3 247752

Sign sign everywhere a sign ( Warning could be graphic )

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: