The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too old for this shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

Too old for this shit Empty
PostToo old for this shit

If you ever want a preview of a day in hell just come on over one day when Cody is having a day. Everything is going fine, him and his friend are shooting off a few fireworks and having a good time. I go inside for a minute, don't even remember what for now, and when I come out he has decided to do a burnout in the driveway until his tire blows. Smoke billowing, tire blown and he's trying to take it down to the rim. He then gets mad because the rest of us didn't think it was all nearly as cool as he did. Proceeds to drive off in the truck with one tire in threads, no tags, no license, no insurance. And no one can really stop him. Up and down the street a couple times until one of the neighbors called the police, by that time he has gone out of sight, we have no idea where he went. All we can do is wait and hope he comes back. Fortunately he did come back before the police arrived at the neighbors and a couple of guys including Steven who has friends on the force talked them out of pursuing it any farther. I dialed the truck so it isn't going to start again. Oh yeah, somewhere in the middle of all of this he took a sledge hammer to most of his windows and all of his lights.

The worst part is that I don't know how we are going to handle things. He is too big for me to take down now and while I thought he was growing out of most of that when he goes off, he goes off and there is no talking to him at all until after the damage has been done.

Welcome to my world.
Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Too old for this shit :: Comments

clouddancer
Re: Too old for this shit
Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 am by clouddancer
TM, I'm so sorry.  I can't begin to imagine the burden you are under.  Just know this my friend...I am praying for a solution from the Lord for you.  Again, I'm so sorry. Too old for this shit 2799 Too old for this shit 838643 Too old for this shit 838643 Too old for this shit 2799
Lindy
Post Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:34 am by Lindy
Bob,Thank goodness he didn't hurt anyone.Does he understand the consequences if he had of?Somehow I feel he doesn't.My youngest brother was extremely calm,but if he got mad,he was stronger than an ox.
So if he wanted to do something and someone said no,the fight was on.I know you guys hsve to work through this and theres not much we can do,but if we can,you know we will.We will keep you in our prayers too.
Sunny
Post Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:24 pm by Sunny
Thank God, no one was hurt, TM.  So sorry you all had to go through such a scary experience, and wish so much there were something available to prevent Cody from acting out.  I know it is very hard and heartbreaking for you and your family.  For Cody too because I know he can't help it.  He is blessed to have a caring, loving family.  All of you are in my prayers.
Post  by Sponsored content

Too old for this shit

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: