The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life and times of TM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

Life and times of TM - Page 8 Empty
PostLife and times of TM

I'm thinking I am going to try this blog thing again. This time I have left it open to all including visitors. All will be able to make post and to read post.

To start things off let me say, I'm tired. Not just a little now and then, I'm tired most of the time. I want to be 30 again and to have the energy and drive that I had then but with the experience I have now. Yeah I know, it doesn't work that way. I know I have been blessed in life with abilities that frankly a lot of folks lack. I should be grateful that my life has gone as well as it has but find myself wanting more and better. While I haven't changed the world, I do feel like I have made accomplishments that many wouldn't even try. I like me. I know that there are some who don't and that's alright, I don't care much for them either.

More to come but it's hard to say when or what that might be. Do I bore you with the daily details of my life ? I don't know why that would interest you. Shall I expound on my feelings ? I don't know that I'm able to let people get that close. I guess we shall see what we see

Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Life and times of TM :: Comments

TM
Re: Life and times of TM
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 am by TM
Nice morning here, the boy is still snoozin'. Little bit of activity and a couple early mornings and he went down hard and dad followed. Gravy day today, not sure we'll do much, don't really care for getting around in this box truck.
flickeringflame
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 am by flickeringflame
Actually I have a niece who use to do just that. Her, her husband and their young daughter. They would have a naked day, where they would close all the curtains and spend the day naked. I remember thinking how wrong that was.
Lindy
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 am by Lindy
Cloudy,No helmet for me rofl3 and I never leave the doors unlocked.I have done that with the laundry though.Hey-just being honest.
The guys picture is still on the internet.Poor guy.
How priveledged Cody and Dad are to spend time together.Oh,I understand there are some tough times,but glad to know a guy like you. Smile

Last edited by Lindy on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Sunny
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 am by Sunny
Lindy, you're a hoot. I guarantee you, if I did that, I would probably fall and become unconscious or the house would all of s sudden catch on fire forcing me into the street for the whole world to see. Bad enough sight when fully clothed.
FF, gotta agree with you on that one, but I have heard about people doing this sort of thing. Whether or not it's right or wrong, I just don't know. But, seems like it would be a bit confusing to a child when all the blinds are closed shutting out the world so they don't know about it, yet doing it anyway is kind of a mixed message. Guess it calls for a lot of explaining. A lot, I would think, depends on the child's age and quite a bit more to consider before doing something like that.
Lindy
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 am by Lindy
Sunny-With that imagination of yours just think all the things you could create!! Life and times of TM - Page 8 411545
Sunny
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 am by Sunny
Huh! Dream on, have more than my hands and brain full, can handle living in reality.
clouddancer
Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm by clouddancer
Well....as for me, I stopped going to bed naked when D burried his elbows into the mattress to shift position one night in the wee hours of the morning and he did it right on my nipple...we were both in a sound hard sleep and BLAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! he awakened rather suddenly when he hit the floor secondary to the pain I received and immediatly, faster than the twinkle in your eye, used both hands/arms and feet/legs to shove him out of bed........ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (He had been on his back and I was sleeping on my side.) Now the only time I'm naked (For those of you not raised South of the Mason-Dixon Line that's pronounced NECK ed Life and times of TM - Page 8 481776072) is when I'm taking a shower.....

But, you know.......after 25+ years of seeing naked bodies there just isn't much mystery anymore...IMHO having things "covered up" makes the imagination much richer than having everything right out there for all the world to see......that is, unless it's in a Rubens masterpiece. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After years of wearing scrubs and having all the dirty little old men look down my shirt I really prefer to be covered up...I just do not understand how women can go about with their tops so low cut their bossoms are just waiting for the right twitch of their shoulders to POP out of their shirts......I did have two pairs of scrubs that could be worn front to back with the V in the front or turned around with the high neck scoop to the front and I always wore them with the high neck in the front...but my neck and upper back were always cold....maybe that's why I like my hair long in the winter, cuz it keeps my neck warm.....
TM
Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm by TM
A few pics of what's going on in my world:

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2897_zps756875ee

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2899_zps785b7cc4

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2902_zps2d93a43d

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2903_zps59578895
TM
Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 pm by TM
Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2905_zps37b74c46

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2906_zps0e2834b5

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2908_zps1eccf8b8

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2910_zps85e761e5
TM
Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 pm by TM
Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2927_zpsdab11ca3

The boss ( both of them )
Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2925_zps2adf5949

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2921_zpsb826b955

End of day one.
Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN2920_zps02548b48
clouddancer
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:31 am by clouddancer
Honest to Pete, I just don't know how you do what you do.....Every time I see an installation I'm flabbergasted anew.....WOW!!!!

BOTH the bosses??????
Lindy
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 am by Lindy
Overwhelming to say the least.Where do ya want me to put this stuff??? scratch
Can I just plug all these wires into that outlet over there???? Smile
TM
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm by TM
BOTH the bosses??????

Yes Cloudy, both of those young ladies are my clients.
Going to post some more pictures once they load.
clouddancer
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:55 pm by clouddancer
OOOoooohhhhh...I thought you meant wife and daughter "Bosses". Sorry.....
TM
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:26 pm by TM
This was quitting time last night

Life and times of TM - Page 8 940c7a88-ebda-47c0-9438-3745751ba750_zps84535d4a
TM
Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:37 pm by TM
End of today;

Life and times of TM - Page 8 60df8b92-ecea-42a5-a404-0ab39ba3b671_zps6057881d
TM
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:58 pm by TM
The finished product:

Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN3089_zps59a975ee

Last edited by TM on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
TM
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm by TM
Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN3081_zps44a77294

Last edited by TM on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
TM
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 pm by TM
Life and times of TM - Page 8 DSCN3067_zps4d11366a
TM
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:02 pm by TM
It starts coming down tomorrow at 6 PM, to be off the floor by Saturday@ noon.

And I'm here to tell you it's going to be mass chaos.
clouddancer
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm by clouddancer
ALL of that work for only a 24 hour show?????? That's criminal....
TM
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 pm by TM
It actually opened yesterday (Mon) at 1. The hall is open three days but yeah, still. Thing is if they make a sale or two it's all very well worth it.
clouddancer
Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 pm by clouddancer
Oh, OK, thanks. It's amazing what y'all do.
TM
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:09 am by TM
Well it's over, torn down, packed up and out the door as of 10 PM tonight. It was a very good show and I am very ready to get home.
clouddancer
Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 am by clouddancer
Was Cody with you???? Get home safely....storms coming.....
Post  by Sponsored content

Life and times of TM

Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: