The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life and times of TM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

Life and times of TM - Page 7 Empty
PostLife and times of TM

I'm thinking I am going to try this blog thing again. This time I have left it open to all including visitors. All will be able to make post and to read post.

To start things off let me say, I'm tired. Not just a little now and then, I'm tired most of the time. I want to be 30 again and to have the energy and drive that I had then but with the experience I have now. Yeah I know, it doesn't work that way. I know I have been blessed in life with abilities that frankly a lot of folks lack. I should be grateful that my life has gone as well as it has but find myself wanting more and better. While I haven't changed the world, I do feel like I have made accomplishments that many wouldn't even try. I like me. I know that there are some who don't and that's alright, I don't care much for them either.

More to come but it's hard to say when or what that might be. Do I bore you with the daily details of my life ? I don't know why that would interest you. Shall I expound on my feelings ? I don't know that I'm able to let people get that close. I guess we shall see what we see

Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Life and times of TM :: Comments

TM
Re: Life and times of TM
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 am by TM
No My, I'll never be a millionaire, far from it but I am thankful for the blessings I've been given.

And there are females that work these crews too.

Someone has to make sammiches and clean. Just kidding, females do work the booths all the time.

So want a job for three days ?
TM
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm by TM
Holy cow, two more events for this same time frame. Rental truck going to OK for an event ( 4 days total) and another rental truck going to SC for a different event ( 4 days total ).

Love getting the work but it's starting to get a little deep considering my biggest show of the the year out of town is during that same time.
Anonymous
Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm by Guest
Sounds like you're going to be a bit busy for a while. Have fun, but try not to get too crazy.
TM
Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:10 pm by TM
Well it's been crazy and it looks like it's only going to get worse. Cody and I hit the road tomorrow afternoon headed for a little event in Nashville, get back next Tue. possibly Wed. the following Monday I head to New Orleans for about 10 days, come home for two days and Cody and I hit the road to South Carolina. Almost as soon as we get back I head to Denver for another show.

These are just the ones I'm personally doing, got three other shows and the three ( yeah another came in ) at Bartle while I'm out. Those make me the most nervous because I'm not available to deal with issues person to person.

Should make for a very hectic Feb and March.
Sunny
Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:05 am by Sunny
Good luck with all your ventures and travel safely
You sure have your hands full.
Hope you are able to enjoy a bit of down time every now and then.
This is important too!
clouddancer
Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:52 am by clouddancer
Is your daughter still working for you occasionally?
I'll say some prayers for you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
TM
Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 pm by TM
Yes she is Cloudy and I have been having her intended work in the warehouse. The boy's got a good head on his shoulders and keeps himself busy, I don't have to tell him things 1 or 2 at a time, he actually sees things that need done and goes at it. Cori is actually going to one in early March in Baltimore, and that will be her last travel for a while, probably a long while.

And thanks for those prayers, I'll take all I can get.
clouddancer
Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 pm by clouddancer
Well I'm glad you have some trusted help...I know trying to split yourself into too many projects/jobs/locations is a killer.....
Lindy
Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 pm by Lindy
TM-Glad the work is rolling in for you.You and Cody drive careful and make sure you get good rest so you aren't frazzled. Life and times of TM - Page 7 589968629.Well the best you can anyway. Life and times of TM - Page 7 2799
TM
Post Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:15 pm by TM
Well we made it to Nashville which is apparently a destination city, took us two hours to find a hotel room. We will do the deal in the morning and head a little farther out of town. Don't have to go back till Monday night so we can go pretty much anywhere in the area.
TM
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 pm by TM
A good day,Cody got up relatively easily which is huge in how the day goes. Got everything set up by 11 and headed south away from Nashville. Dumpy little Super 8 for a hotel but there's a Cracker Barrel in walking distance. Now we are on cruise till5 pm Monday when it comes out. There will be NO alarm clock tomorrow morning.
Lindy
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 pm by Lindy
Chuck said Cracker Barrel makes it all worth while.You and Cody have a great weekend.
flickeringflame
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm by flickeringflame
Only thing I like about Cracker Barrel is there little store. But I am a very picky eater and don't like anything that most people would consider good.
TM
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:09 pm by TM
Only thing I don't like is their little store.
Lindy
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:27 pm by Lindy
Well,If you would buy something once in a while,you'd get past that!!I'm just sayin. Life and times of TM - Page 7 79658
Anonymous
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:35 pm by Guest
I love walking around their store looking at the stuff. Although to be honest, the last thing I bought there was a John Denver CD. LOL
Sunny
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:25 pm by Sunny
Lindy wrote:
Well,If you would buy something once in a while,you'd get past that!!I'm just sayin. Life and times of TM - Page 7 79658

We gotta get him cornered in one, Lindy. I buy something every time we eat there. Love to look around then invariably end up talking about something I liked and didn't buy. Drives my husband nuts.
Don't know why I'm like this; just goofy, I guess.
Lindy
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm by Lindy
Sunny wrote:

We gotta get him cornered in one, Lindy. I buy something every time we eat there. Love to look around then invariably end up talking about something I liked and didn't buy. Drives my husband nuts.
Don't know why I'm like this; just goofy, I guess.

Sunny-We gotta get you past that too.Buy everything you see and you won't go nuts! rofl3
TM
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 pm by TM
We went-we ate-we got one big gummy bunny. I'm good with that.

Seems to me that there is some pretty nice people around here. The waitresses and pretty much everyone else we've met are friendly, seem happy. And the accents are fairly pronounced on many.But the ladies........ No less captivating than a fine piece of music, is a southern ladies drawl.
Sunny
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 pm by Sunny
LOL!
Well, I do declare!
Guess we know where you'll be having breakfast tomorrow morning.
clouddancer
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:07 pm by clouddancer
TM...remind me to never introduce you to my "Georgia Peach"....LOL, had a Tennessee County Mountie chasing all up and down I-40 looking for me and then he and his partnes stopped for dinner at the truck stop where our little convoy stopped to eat and he never quit looking for me......it was hystericle!!!!!!! I was berry, berry bad.....LOLOLOLOL.......
TM
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 pm by TM
Yes we did,

Life and times of TM - Page 7 DSCN2876_zps14d1a9ea
Lindy
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:08 pm by Lindy
The picture of you and Cody reminded me of a guy that a dining room table on eBay.He took the pic forgetting there was a mirror behind the table,and put it on eBay.He took the picture naked Life and times of TM - Page 7 561660
TM
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm by TM
I can see where it could happen.........uuuhh.....................but I can't say I remember the last time was that I ran around taking pictures in the nude.

I mean seriously, do people walk around their house all day going about their activities without any clothes on ? I don't think I know anybody like that.
clouddancer
Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:55 pm by clouddancer
In one of the old Readers Digest Humor in Uniform columns a homemaker was doing her daily chores and took her load of laundry down to the basement to put them in the washer and she decided she would just throw her housedress in the load so she took it off and while she was standing there she felt a drip of water on her head so she put on her son's football helmet to protect her hairdo since she just got her hair done...she turned around to go back upstairs and do some other things and there stood the plumber she had called earlier in the day about the drip....she froze and he said..."Lady, I sure would like to play for your team......."
Post  by Sponsored content

Life and times of TM

Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: