The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Beautiful Tropics and Hot Topics

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life and times of TM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TM
Most honored among Natives
Most honored among Natives
TM

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
My mood is....:

Life and times of TM - Page 14 Empty
PostLife and times of TM

I'm thinking I am going to try this blog thing again. This time I have left it open to all including visitors. All will be able to make post and to read post.

To start things off let me say, I'm tired. Not just a little now and then, I'm tired most of the time. I want to be 30 again and to have the energy and drive that I had then but with the experience I have now. Yeah I know, it doesn't work that way. I know I have been blessed in life with abilities that frankly a lot of folks lack. I should be grateful that my life has gone as well as it has but find myself wanting more and better. While I haven't changed the world, I do feel like I have made accomplishments that many wouldn't even try. I like me. I know that there are some who don't and that's alright, I don't care much for them either.

More to come but it's hard to say when or what that might be. Do I bore you with the daily details of my life ? I don't know why that would interest you. Shall I expound on my feelings ? I don't know that I'm able to let people get that close. I guess we shall see what we see

Back to top Go down
http://stapletonexhibitservices.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Life and times of TM :: Comments

Lindy
Re: Life and times of TM
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:49 pm by Lindy
Life and times of TM - Page 14 669442 Life and times of TM - Page 14 66427 Life and times of TM - Page 14 553233 Life and times of TM - Page 14 561660
TM
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:57 pm by TM
That's what my wife has been saying. Well that and so much more I might get cramps writing it all.
TM
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:59 pm by TM
Besides, I told her that Nurse Cloudy gave me orders to watch the heat.

I'm watching it.
Lindy
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 pm by Lindy
So funny!Smooth move hanging Cloudy out to dry in the heat! rofl3
TM
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:25 pm by TM
Yeah she didn't say much but I think she wants to meet Cloudy. Life and times of TM - Page 14 669442
TM
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:42 pm by TM
Before:
Life and times of TM - Page 14 Photo%203_zpsosq2ett0

After ( not completely done, I still need to put up the gutter but that isn't happening today )

Life and times of TM - Page 14 Photo-9_zpsgvxqdgph
Lindy
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 pm by Lindy
That really cleaned up nice! Life and times of TM - Page 14 257141
clouddancer
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 pm by clouddancer
It does look ever so nice...wish we had one, I'd spend all Autumn out there, in the cooler, windy days and evenings...
TM
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 pm by TM
That's where I am most evenings. That's where I am right now. two ceiling fans help on those really muggy nights. This is also a fantastic place to be in a rain storm.
clouddancer
Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 pm by clouddancer
TM wrote:
Yeah she didn't say much but I think she wants to meet Cloudy. Life and times of TM - Page 14 669442
Just tell her I'll pee on her...that should do it.....

And this Life and times of TM - Page 14 1507  is for hanging my butt out to dry...big whisper..."It probably needs it, anyway...what the heck, hang away, just not by the neck!!!!!!!!" rofl3 rofl3 rofl3
TM
Post Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 pm by TM
Just watched Conspiracy Theory with Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson, again. Great flick.
TM
Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:10 pm by TM
WOW. We've had Kaden all day for the last two days. Love him pieces but you sure can't get anything done when he's around.Guess I have forgotten just how active a two year old can be. Then buy the time he's gone Papa doesn't feel like doing much of anything.
Lindy
Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:40 pm by Lindy
Haha. Papa. You got the important stuff done.Enjoy the quiet.
ctrr03
Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:46 pm by ctrr03
I think it's more that Papa needs the nap when Kaden goes home.    You just have to find a few small projects that the two of you can do together.   Even if it is you doing it and he un-doing it so you get to do it again.
TM
Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:34 pm by TM
WOW. A poem I wrote to my wife. I don't remember how long ago this was but I'm impressed, LOL. 

Still as applicable today,

Life and times of TM - Page 14 Filename-2%20copy_zps8hodygha
clouddancer
Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 pm by clouddancer
Oh MY!!!  That's beautiful!!!!  She's a lucky woman, your wife...you should get someone to do it in calligraphy and frame it thumbs up and give it to her on your anniversary...
Lindy
Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:13 pm by Lindy
Thst is awesome TM.Cloudy is right.Get it framed!
TM
Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:28 pm by TM
Some good news today. I got a project to install a room full of clothing racks out at Chiefs stadium this coming Monday. 4 men for 8 to 10 hours. A very good thing.
Sunny
Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm by Sunny
I feel like dancing!!  Fabulous news, TM. 
Your porch really looks nice, love the lattice work on the lower part.
Know your wife cherishes your beautiful poem to her.  It's lovely!!
clouddancer
Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:21 am by clouddancer
Life and times of TM - Page 14 257141YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life and times of TM - Page 14 257141
TM
Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:12 am by TM
Off to the stadium in a few minutes to field measure the room and see what will be needed. We have about 100 anchors to put in walls but no one could tell me what the walls were made of. Kind of makes a difference whether you are going into sheetrock or concrete. One of those really good questions that a lot of educated people don't ask.
Lindy
Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:22 am by Lindy
Great TM.Getter Done!! Life and times of TM - Page 14 992185
clouddancer
Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:46 pm by clouddancer
A-hem.....it's common sense isn't it????  I mean, anyone with a single functioning brain sell would know that wouldn't they???  Or am I expecting too much?????

No confused No
TM
Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:02 pm by TM
You would think so wouldn't you Cloudy ? They told me to take #8 drywall screws when we are going into concrete block walls. Had I done that I would have had 4 guys sitting for at least an hour to go get the right screws. Not a problem though, the more you fix for people BEFORE it's an issue, the more they will reach out to you later. And after all, they aren't paying me for my good looks.
ctrr03
Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:39 pm by ctrr03
TM wrote:
WOW. A poem I wrote to my wife. I don't remember how long ago this was but I'm impressed, LOL. 

Still as applicable today,

Life and times of TM - Page 14 Filename-2%20copy_zps8hodygha

Nice TM.    There are places on line that you can just type the whole thing in and then print it in caligrophy.   If you print it on parchment paper, it would be really cool.    Frame it, and display it where all can see it.      Would be something you both could treasure., not that you don't treasure as is, but something you can pass down to your kids.
Post  by Sponsored content

Life and times of TM

Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island :: Blogs :: TMs blog-
Jump to: